So want to make this!
Oh Moe’s you’re so tasty!!! #food #yummy
Health Food: Apple
- Whiter, healthier teeth
- Reduce cholesterol
- Helps bowel movements
- Helps control weight (fills you up)
- Boost Immune system
- Better Heart Health
What to do?
- One apple a day… (but seriously, eat one per day)
- Apple Test: If you think you are hungry take a bite of an apple. If you are hungry, you’ll finish the apple. If it was mental or emotional hunger, you won’t necessarily want to finish the apple. (With practice you’ll be able to distinguish between hungers and deal with them accordingly)
Having Trouble with the Taste?
- Try cutting it up into slices.
- Sprinkle sugar or cinnamon on them and bake the slices
- Try adding some peanut butter
“I don’t like apples. But I suck it up and eat one. I slice them, and eat them like a kid. Whatever I have to do to eat healthy!”
For more Health Foods go to : yulie1022.tumblr.com/healthfoods
Not overly satisfying, was still hungry and I helped myself to some left over cooked mushrooms.